Oh boy - I am so far behind in my postings. I'll try to get caught up soon.
But here's a picture to remember St. Patrick's Day for this year. I am such a dork, I didn't realize it was St. Patrick's Day until Kekoa got ready for school and put on a green shirt. I think my mind was still recovering from being so consumed with Ka'imi's birthday. My mom was still in town visiting and thankfully she had gotten the kids some cute green tops to celebrate. We did end up having a "rainbow" dinner (though I didn't pull together a pot of gold dessert - oh well). We had all kinds of fruits and a green salad and ravioli with butternut squash sauce. It was super yummy.
Well, here are the cute kiddos :)


2 comments:
That was a yummy dinner:) The kids are so cute, all in green. I had brought green clothes for my kids but didn't even dress them in it for the right day, I'm the dork. :)
p.s. made some comments on older posts that I had missed. :)
Post a Comment