Thursday, February 2, 2012

#5 coming . . .




My whole motivation in blogging and taking pictures (including of myself from time to time) is knowing I'll look back at them when I'm 70 years old and be glad I took them.  And  I hope my children will appreciate them as well.  I know I love looking at pictures of my mother when her children were young.  So here are a few pics I had Kyle take of me - and you better believe I did some photoshop work on them :)  So here I am - prego with #5!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are nice Michele! :)

Anonymous said...

p.s. Thanks for the pics! I just now checked my mail. Wished I didn't cut Kaipo's hair, but oh well. :)

Kristin Jones said...

You look amazing!!

Canadian Princess said...

You look gorgeous as always... And remarkably so for your 5th baby...really!

I love the stuff you made for the baby...the peek a boo hole is brilliant and the little pillow with the change pad is so cute!

Congrats again to the doctor in the house;)

Keep me posted when you go in to labour if its before your induction!
And I'm doing K'aimi's flowers today!

Katie Goulding Sierer said...

You have never looked more beautiful! Can't wait to see your little sweetie when he makes his arrival. Good luck!