Thursday, February 2, 2012

Out to Lunch


With baby #5 and boy #4, a baby shower would be a little silly.  But why not take it as a reason to still celebrate?  My dear friends Leatha, Amanda and Maren took me to lunch at one of our favorite restaurants, Mimi's as a Happy Baby celebration.  It was a great time and I left with a really happy belly (you have to try their sweet potato fries if you ever get a chance : ) Thank you to my sister, Celeste, who took the kids so I could just enjoy some time out.  I am so grateful for dear people who have helped me out with watching my kiddos so I can go on a date with Kyle, or go to my doctors appointment, or run some errands.  There are so many wonderful, sweet sisters that I am happy to call my friends.  What a great blessing are good friends?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's nice! Glad you could get away for a while.