Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Imi's Loves

Keeping up with this blogging thing :) Here is Ka'imi with two of her favorite things: mixed nuts and her baby doll.  Yeah kinda funny, but she loves nuts (I am so glad she isn't allergic to any of them so far).  So here she is just chilling, eating her snack.




And here is the baby Santa brought her for Christmas.  It has been a perfect size for her.  She gets a kick out of her being swaddled so I took some time one day (decided to get it done before I got busy with a new baby) to make her a swaddle blanket.  It has a little pouch to slide her in and then velcro pieces to keep the blanket together in a nice swaddle.  I also threw together a little headband so that she could be cute like Ka'imi :)  


She loves her baby doll.  It has been so fun for me to see those natural instincts come out.  It was one of the things I looked forward to the most even before she was born.  Sometimes I just sit and watch her play mommy and just enjoy how sweet it all is.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny that she loves nuts and probably quite rare since most kids either do not like nuts or are just allergic to one or more.
I love Ka'imi's outfit and the swaddling blanket and headband to go with her cute doll is just great! Awwww, too cute!

Anonymous said...

By the way, the pocket thing is really a good idea. And every time Kaipo sees Ka'imi on the blog, he always says "'Imi! Ka'imi!" :)

Canadian Princess said...

You are so smart making her a saddle blanket with the pocket and velcro. Eliana always wants her dolls wrapped up but gets frustrated when the blanket won't stay around her. I will definitely have to make a blanket like yours.