


I know I am biased when I give my opinion, but I think I have the most handsome boys. I love watching them grow and continue to become more and more handsome. Iosepa is sure rivaling his brothers with his almond eyes, full lips and dark hair. What a cutie pie!!! He is growing so much. It is so sad to already be putting away some clothes that he has outgrown. He is now 8 weeks (today) and will turn 2 months this Friday. He has become so much more social with his infectious smile and sweet coo sounds. He does great at taking turns sticking out his tongue as the beginning part of parentese. He loves to be held and already can tell the moment I enter the room (either his sense of smell or my scent is very strong). He is on the verge of having his first official laugh, which I predict will happen sometime this week. He started batting a little at his dangling toys. He is growing well and is now nice and healthy. How I love him and am thankful beyond description to have the privilege of being his mother.
2 comments:
What a beautiful baby! Don't you love being a mom? I found that after my third, I really do love it more, way more than I ever have. (I guess our capacity to love grows more with the amount of people we have to love...)
Sepa is beautiful! I think you have very handsome boys . Please save one of them for one of my girls! =)
Post a Comment