


The other morning I was busy getting cleaned up after breakfast and Kekoa announced he wanted to go up to my studio and take pictures with Sepa. I never turn down a chance to take pictures of the boys and so I took them as they were - hashed from a good nights sleep and the remnants of breakfast.
These were a couple of my favorites. I love the one of Kekoa kissing baby - you can kinda see the length of his eyelashes - the envy of every girl who has ever seen them. Kekoa loves Sepa. He is always wanting to hold him and touch his face. Poor boy, I am always telling him to wash his hands before he touches baby. Just trying to keep him healthy. Kekoa loves to come up to Sepa and say, "Double Chinny, Double Chinny." He has always loved babies. He often asks - where's Sepa? - and I have to remind him that Sepa is sleeping. I think it is cute that he checks on his brother.
I also love the last picture of Ikaika. That is the smile he gives when I ask him to smile for me. So sweet. I love my boys. They are so fun to have as a part of our family. I have always wanted a girl, but if I have nothing but boys like the ones I have now, I would be okay. Motherhood is at times crazy - but it is also a great, great joy.
1 comment:
Those are beautiful, Michele! (The photos AND the boys)
Post a Comment