Continuing with the tradition.... Here is Sepa at 2 months in the teacup. He has grown so much. This shot was hard because his whole body cannot fit in the teacup anymore and he is still not able to hold his head up completely - so I had Kyle give him some support there. We took him in to the doctors for a check- up yesterday and he was 12 lbs. We actually have a baby that is in the 50th percentile for both height and weight. He has become so social, it is so fun. He loves to make eye contact, smile and coo. He still does not sleep very well at night, but I know it won't last forever. I just need to remember that at 2:00am (and 3:00... and 4:00....).I also put this next picture on the post to show just what a social boy he is... must be Kyle's son : )
m
1 comment:
Cute, cute kids!
Post a Comment