

On Friday we tried to do a little craft project (inspired by what we saw on Barney). It is a cute owl made out of a brown paper bag, cupcake holders and construction paper. I was planning on making one for Kaika and I as well, but we only made it through one. The rest of the time was spend with the boys cutting up the construction paper into tiny pieces. Just to help you imagine what it was like - they spent almost a full hour cutting and I think they have a great future in the confetti business - darn, I should have took a picture of that artwork...
m
PS. Has anyone noticed that in the majority of the pictures posted of Kekoa he is superman? Either we are always in need of a superhero at our house or Kekoa
really loves that thing.
1 comment:
I had noticed but think it's adorable!
Post a Comment