Monday, May 26, 2008

Vote...



Here is a fun(ny?) shot I took for my photography class. It was an assignment where I was to use a high shutter speed. Anyway- I am trying to decide if I should submit it in color or B&W. What do you think? And if there are any incredibly creative people out there - you can add a caption just for fun.
m

11 comments:

The Aulava Family said...

I like the B&W. I can focus on the moment, rather then the colors. That's just me. What a fun photo. Are you using photoshop, or set actions for the viginetting? I really like it.

Nice photo. Kyle is hilarious!!

-Maka

Mrs. Wright said...

Definitely in color!!! Kyle is hillarious! You could call it "The Monkey Jump?" You are very talented with your photography skills. Where are you taking your classes? Maybe I could learn from you?

The Stewart's said...

Hey Michele krissy here all your pictures are so cute! your kids are absolutely adorable!

p.s. i think B&W it a great pic

Jen and Beth said...

I like the color one myself but you my dear are the photographer, not I. =)

Elissa said...

Why hello there!! Just saw your name on Claire Fogelquists blog!! How are you guys?? Check our blog out whenever you want!!

www.utahnewcomers.blogspot.com

Take Care!!

P.S. This is an awesome picture, I like the color version! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello dear. I think you have mad skills as a photographer but you need some work on your selection of models. This guy has a look I don't trust. I miss you and the boys so much. I still like the b&w one better.

Love, Kyle

Canadian Princess said...

I think I like the b/w one better...but I'm not so good at making decisions so 'i;m not sure I'd trust my judgement! Btw I think it's great you got Kyle to be your subject...aka male model;)

Jaclyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaclyn said...

Color. This seems to be the type of picture that needs color but either would be great.

Casey said...

I like the Black and White. Also thanks again for your patience with us on Saturday, and sacrificing time with your family. You are a sweetheart and we can't wait to see the picts!

Jess said...

I like the color one just a bit more. Great photo of ya Kyle1