Monday, August 11, 2008

"Depa" - as Ikaika calls him...



Sepa is 6 1/2 months now... I just wanted to add these pictures to the blog for record keeping purposes. He has been a fun addition to our family and we all love him so much. Kekoa comes to see him first thing in the morning and always double checks that we haven't forgotten him whenever we go somewhere. Yesterday, before church I put the boys in the van while I went to "pack up" Sepa. With the van running, I pulled it half-way out of the garage so that the exhaust wouldn't fill the place. Kekoa about had a cow when he thought I was leaving Sepa. He is a good big brother. And Ikaika is always trying to share his food with Sepa. I have to remind him that Sepa doesn't have any teeth yet and can't have what we eat.
Sepa love all of us as well. A smile will spread across his face at even the sound of our voices coming in the room. And just for the record, he is yet another Reyes-mommas-boy...

No comments: