Thursday, August 21, 2008

Joy School

So last week at Kyle's birthday party a friend asked me if I was still planning on doing Joy School with Kekoa. I said I wanted to do it this Fall. It wasn't until that moment that I realized summer was nearly over and I had absolutely no one to do it with. So this whole week I have been trying to pull it all together to start class on Sept 2nd (the recommended schedule). It has been all so exciting for me. I absolutely love the curriculum and the idea that I can be involved in my little one's growth and development. I know it will be a lot of work, but I told Kyle that it makes me feel like I am a better mom to actually do something proactive. Anyway - so excited for this new adventure!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Hurray for you! And lucky Kekoa to have a mom like you willing to put in a little (or a lot) extra time to make his preschool experience unique. You will love it!

Jess said...

What is this? I am wanting ideas of how to teach Kono at home.