Last night Kyle and I went on a well-needed date - thanks to my dear sister who watched the boys. We went to the Scera Shell outdoor theatre and watched one of my all-time favorites, Pride and Prejudice. It was such a fun atmosphere sitting on the grass on a blanket watching a play. We didn't mind one bit that it sprinkled a little. It was a beautiful night and I loved not worrying about my boys for a couple hours and enjoying Kyle's company. I reminded him that the last time we watched a play outside on the grass was our first date. That was up at Sundance. Sadly, they no longer have plays up there anymore. Last night was so fun and I am so thankful that this theatre is still running. I am happy to support functions like this that are wholesome recreation. I think we all should. The play runs to the 16th of August - go if you get a chance!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Pride & Prejudice
Last night Kyle and I went on a well-needed date - thanks to my dear sister who watched the boys. We went to the Scera Shell outdoor theatre and watched one of my all-time favorites, Pride and Prejudice. It was such a fun atmosphere sitting on the grass on a blanket watching a play. We didn't mind one bit that it sprinkled a little. It was a beautiful night and I loved not worrying about my boys for a couple hours and enjoying Kyle's company. I reminded him that the last time we watched a play outside on the grass was our first date. That was up at Sundance. Sadly, they no longer have plays up there anymore. Last night was so fun and I am so thankful that this theatre is still running. I am happy to support functions like this that are wholesome recreation. I think we all should. The play runs to the 16th of August - go if you get a chance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember that Sundance play...at least I remember crashing your date and being a third wheel there with you two while I was visiting Utah.
How fun! I love outdoor performances, too. How sad that Sundance no longer does plays - that was a great venue.
Post a Comment