When we were first married Kyle was able to come home for lunch everyday. It was so nice to see him and break up the day. We knew it was a rare treat and wouldn't last forever. And a little over a year ago we lost that privilege. But every once in a while Kyle sneaks home to surprise us if he is in the area visiting a school or attending a meeting. Yesterday we got such a visit. Kyle spent the time reading to the boys. Can you not tell from the pictures just how much these boys adore Daddy? It was so cute to see them all on the couch I had to grab my camera. Whenever I think of Kyle and the boys I think of how much everybody loves Daddy (especially me).
Friday, December 5, 2008
Like the Good Ol' Days
When we were first married Kyle was able to come home for lunch everyday. It was so nice to see him and break up the day. We knew it was a rare treat and wouldn't last forever. And a little over a year ago we lost that privilege. But every once in a while Kyle sneaks home to surprise us if he is in the area visiting a school or attending a meeting. Yesterday we got such a visit. Kyle spent the time reading to the boys. Can you not tell from the pictures just how much these boys adore Daddy? It was so cute to see them all on the couch I had to grab my camera. Whenever I think of Kyle and the boys I think of how much everybody loves Daddy (especially me).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE THESE PHOTOS!!!! Kyle, you have the most sweetest family!!! I just love looking at the photos your lil talented wife captures.
what kind of camera does she use by the way?
rebel XSI - not that special, but sufficient.
~m
Post a Comment