Sunday, December 28, 2008

Oprf

Today before sacrament meeting started, Kekoa asked me for a pen to write something on a piece of paper he had. He said, "Mommy, can you give me a pen? Cause I am going to write something on this paper and make an airplane and I can throw it to someone and they can read what I wrote-ted."
After getting a pen from Daddy here is what he did:


I did not see what he wrote until a little later when he asked, "Mommy, what was it the O says?" I reminded him and he then sounded out the new word he wrote. OPRF (Ah-per-f). His first word written and read. Cute. Funny thing is I had no idea he could write letters.


This was a few days later, but I just wanted to have record of when he first wrote his name all by himself : )


1 comment:

Jess said...

Great Job Koa! That is cool that he can write his name. And cute what he said.