This past Saturday we had some saintly ward members come over and help us install laminate for our kitchen floor. It is something that I have wanted to do to update our home ever since we first moved in over two years ago. We decided on laminate that looks tile since I am not the biggest fan of an all-wood look. It may not be as sleek as tile, but I'm happy I do not have to scrub grout. I am enjoying the new floor so much I sweep several times a day as opposed to the . . . well I won't admit what it was before : ) We still have to put back up baseboard and quarter rounds, but that should happen very soon. I am so thankful for the mini face-lift on our home : )
BEFORE:
(this picture doesn't show how hashed the floor really was)

AFTER:
(the color goes perfect with the rest of our home)
(the color goes perfect with the rest of our home)
5 comments:
Looks great! How fun to add this to your home!
That looks really nice! It does add a nice updated look!
Hey, that's really nice! Laminate is so much nicer these days than when I was a kid.
It looks beautiful. I love darker colors for kitchen floors. Hides the crumbs...
It's amazing how much a floor can really make a difference. It looks so pretty!
Post a Comment