Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Around the Corner

With less than two weeks from my due date I am rushing like a mad woman trying to get everything I want to get done. Today was a busy day with two photo shoots, cleaning my kitchen floor (thanks a million Janette for letting me use your Shark), finishing the pink and brown travel system (posted below), and sewing a few burp clothes. All of that might not seem like much, but it seems like a miracle to me considering just doing maintaniance work with three active boys is sometimes all I can do in one day. We even still got in our activity for Craft-Day-Wednesday. Here are the boys with their creations, homemade sling-shots.


Who would think that three empty toilet paper rolls, a rubber band and some duct tape could make little boys so happy? I always know something is a success when Kekoa gives a little giggle as he sees it work for the first time.

Tomorrow and Friday are Kyle's qualifying exams. So far this baby girl has been good and is waiting patiently to come. We just need Kyle to finish and then we are in the clear. But the big arrival of our little princess is just around the corner : )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Michele,

I'm sorry to say, but you sound like you're nesting to me. I hope she waits for Kyle to be done too! Btw, I absolutely love the pink and brown things you made for your baby! If you used a pattern, I'd love to get a copy from you for the future. Good luck and may God bless you little family.

Jess said...

Kono would love to make slingshots too, I just don't know if I'd want if to have it in the house only because he'd probably accidentally hit Kaipo.

Patricia Costello said...

Ok, I know I'm going comment crazy on your blog today, but:

What in the world?? I've heard of Super Moms, but you are seriously out of this world! You really did all this in one day?! I am very impressed, you're running circles around me. :)