Friday, March 19, 2010

Remembering Today

I want to remember my little ones and what they did today, March 19, 2010

Sepa - cried to hold baby Ka'imi. So I let him (with me right there of course). After a while I asked if he was done. He said, "No, mine." Two years old for sure.

Ikaika - enjoyed eating the orange chicken for dinner. He said, "Mmmmmm, Mom, this is good. We should share some with our neighbors because they don't have any."

Kekoa - did his first animated picture. A guy lifting weights. The weights on the ground on the front of the paper. The weights lifted on the back of the paper. He flipped the back and forth to get the animation effect.

Ka'imi - our little sweet pea is one week old today : )

1 comment:

Jess said...

Cute kids! Sepa said that? How funny! Ikaiaka is such a sweetheart. I loved Kekoa's pic, he is so good at drawing and animating now.