Monday, March 8, 2010

boys + girl




There is a shot I have been wanting to get even before I was pregnant. I saw it on one of my favorite photographers blog. So last night Kyle and I tried to re-create it. It didn't quite work out, but we got these two I kinda liked. If she doesn't come tonight I'm going to give it another try. I should have tried this a month ago - that belly is really out there.

4 comments:

Jess said...

I like it! :) Michele your belly is beautiful. I love how it is so round with no fat on it. I don't look that good when I am pregnant. Hahaha.

Canadian Princess said...

Oh I absolutely LOVE the pics...and I think your belly is gorgeous, as is the rest of you!!!

I was just going to email to tell you that I made the dress Saturday afternoon and did the blanket today but then I saw your post so decided to comment instead...I hope you'll like how I did the border/binding.

And I hope she comes tonight;)

Leatha said...

I LOVE these pictures! You should be a pregnancy model. Your belly is beautiful! Just like the rest of you. I love those cute boys. Hope you get a lot of rest this week!

amy said...

Beautiful Belly! Wow, love the pics. Do you feel like you are really close? Please let me help you with anything. Know that Kyle can bring the boys anytime on his way to work if you need a "nap day" or anything!