Monday, May 3, 2010

Angel


Sepa is in full blown Terrible Twos. Whenever people ask me how I am doing with the 4 kids, I usually tell them the hardest part of it is trying to work with Sepa's tantrums and fighting with his brothers. He has a high-pitched scream he lets out whenever he doesn't get his way. He is pretty stubborn and fights with both his brothers daily. It is hard to mediate when I am busy feeding or taking care of Ka'imi.
Well, no matter how terrible Sepa has been, when he finally falls asleep (I always have to be by him for him to settle down enough to sleep), he always looks like an angel to me and I quickly regret any harsh scolding I did that day.
He is such a handsome boy. I think it is interesting that his features remind me of doll I had as a little girl. It was my favorite doll. Now I have my Sepa.

4 comments:

Olivia McCord said...

Wow, he really is beautiful. I could really relate to your post about the terrible twos - it was like you were describing Holden!

Jess said...

I remember feeling that way about Kono when he was younger, I would feel bad for any scolding I did when he was asleep, don't they just look precious when they sleep? Sepa surely is so handsome! Look at those lashes! I would do anything for your children's lashes. :)

And poor you Michele, I am sorry about what you have to go through. I think the three of us (you, Sun & I) are all having it rough as mothers. Granite was telling me that when Heavenly Father created him as a male, he was smart because there is no way he could handle things as a mother.

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

oh my gosh! i'm so glad you posted this because i feel the exact same way when carlos is asleep! i love to just stare at him and wonder what he's dreaming about. sometimes he tells me when he wakes up. :) haha

Jenny Stanger said...

Hey Michele, what a beautiful boy Sepa is. He looks like a doll...those lips are just amazing and his eye lashes! It's good to hear someone else is having a hard time with 4 kids. It has really taken me a while to bounce back and feel on top of things again. How are you? HOw are you liking your neighborhood? I need to read more of your blog and I'm sure my questions will be answered. I just miss you and can't wait until we can get together and catch up on life one of these days. Your photography pictures look just amazing. You have so much talent Michele. I'm glad you are helping people capture the beauty of their children. You inspire me. My husband and I are headed to the Phillpines in a few weeks and I hope to take my camera and finally figure out how to use it. My kids are growing up too fast, I'm running out of time to learn how to take great pictures of them. Happy Mothers Day!