We are finally getting a few more things done to make our house a home. Getting things on the wall is something we don't get around to doing right away. But having people over for Ka'imi's blessing was some good motivation. Here's a display in our living room. The picture of the temple is one that I personally took. A couple of my friends encouraged me to set up an etsy account and sell it. I have mixed feelings about it. Anyone care to comment? Anyway, I am getting use to the 20 minute commute to Orem/Provo and love living in our new home. We hope to have a real open house sometime this summer : )
4 comments:
I love the picture! I really want you to take one of the Salt Lake Temple and then put it on canvas....can you do that? You do an amazing job!
Miss seeing you! Hope you are all doing well!
I love it Michele! All of it. I really want a picture of a temple in our living room.
I would totally get one from you! I almost didn't give that canvas back to you during your move ;)
Michele,
This is brooke kamalu. I haven't commented for a while, but I just wanted to say that your little girl is absolutely darling. I was telling Ben that I think you and Kyle have one of the cutest families I have ever seen. I would love a picture exactly like that of the provo temple. I told ben the other day that I have been wanting something different than everyone else has in their homes of the temple. I love the provo temple too because that is the temple I grew up with. Let me know if you are really serious about selling one. I love it.
Our blog address is benbrookekamalu.blogspot.com
Post a Comment