Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Aunty Celeste

Tonight we finally had a chance to help Celeste celebrate her birthday.  We went to dinner with her, her roommate, Keisha, and our family friend, Brother Lybbert.  We ate at California Pizza Kitchen (can I just say, Oh my yumminess! It was so good).  It was a fun time.  Here is a pic we got on Celeste's iphone.  Ka'imi is looking down, but I liked the picture because it shows the cute pants I made for her last night (hmmm. . . the picture isn't the clearest).  But, aren't they just the cutest thing?  Kekoa laughs at them and says they look funny.  I guess they do make me giggle.



Okay, but back to Celeste now. We (the boys and I) love Aunty Celeste.  She seriously is a life saver to me and the boys adore her.  You should see them run to her whenever she comes to visit.  She is such a beautiful, thoughtful and talented gal.  I just love my sister and hope we always live near each other : )
Happy Birthday Celeste!

2 comments:

Jess said...

CPK is so good, have only been there like twice but want to go back now that you're saying how delicious it was. Those are cute pants :)
We love Celeste!! :)

Canadian Princess said...

Those pants are cute! I saw a dress like this the other day and now want to make some...they would be so easy to make:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/46290017/specialall-dresses-2-for-40custom?show_panel=true