Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blessing Ka'imi


When I was still carrying Ka'imi we planned for when we would bless her. We choose May 2nd and our families made travel plans. We later found out it was Stake Conference. So we decided to keep the date and bless her at home.
It was a wonderful day. Our home was filled with family and friends that we love.
It was a beautiful blessing. I loved watching Kyle bless his daughter. She was blessed with many good things of health and righteousness. One of the things that sticks out to me the most was Kyle blessing her to always smile. She is just starting to really smile when she she's us. She has a beautiful smile. I look forward to continuing to getting to know this little princess and having her as a part of our family.

It was a goal of mine to get some pictures. This is our first family picture as a family of 6 : ) My mom was wonderful enough to help me throw together these pink ties as a last minute request. Isn't it so cute?



I also wanted to make sure to get pictures with the grandparents.



And then the treasure was her with her great grandma Rose.


Kyle also wanted a picture of the 4 generations. In this picture Ka'imi looks a lot like I did as a baby.

6 comments:

Jess said...

Oh how sweet! Wish so much that I could have been there to hear the blessing and see my cute niece! The dress and headband looks so great on her! I can see Kyle in his mom, never really saw it before. What a great day it must have been.

Patricia Costello said...

Beautiful day. Your family picture is amazing, everyone is smiling at the same time (no small feat!) and Ka'imi is making the perfect baby face! Love you!

Katie said...

What a special day. It was a beautiful blessing.

Kristin Jones said...

Great pictures...what a beautiful family!

Canadian Princess said...

Love the pictures...the family one is precious! Ka'imi's dress is darling but the first thing I noticed was how cute all the boys looked in their pink ties;)

And I just have to say how beautiful you are Michele...seriously!

And I love the pic of Sepa in the "Angel" post above. I know exactly what you mean about when they're sleeping!

Jenny Stanger said...

Oh Michele! Kai'mi is sooo beautiful!!! She is just the most beautiful little baby. I'm so happy you got your girl. I can't wait to meet her! Thanks for posting.