Today we discovered that one of Kekoa's teeth is loose! We knew it was coming because right behind it his permanent tooth is already coming in. I guess that means we better start saving for braces (though I have a plan to wait until he gets home from his mission - hoping imperfect teeth might keep the girls away - it's my joke anyway). When we felt it move Kekoa and I screamed in delight. I told him the tooth fairy will be visiting soon : ) I am only sad to see his cute baby teeth go - watching my babies grow is sometimes so hard for me.
2 comments:
Guess we'll have two toothless boys soon. Kono's upper front tooth is loose as well. :)
Both of my older girls have had permanent teeth growing in behind their baby teeth before they pull them out. Miraculously, they've also straightened themselves out. Best of luck to Kekoa!
Post a Comment