So for some reason I have been having a hard time blogging. So I am going to just get his one done, even if it is not that great. Just need to record these things.
So last week was Kekoa's Spring Break. We decided that we'd spend part of it in AZ with my mom. It was a great trip. The boys loved it. In fact, they didn't want to come home. On our way back we stopped halfway to fill up on gas. As we started driving again, Sepa asked if we could go back to grandma's house. Later, Ikaika asked if we could move to Grandma's house. Kekoa had the funniest response. He said he liked grandma's house better because "you can play outside for free." When I asked him what he meant, he saith that at our house you have to ask to go outside and do something before you can go out (I often make them straighten up or something before they can play outside). It was funny. They really did play outside all day long. On the last full day we were there we thought it would be fun to do a Easter celebration. So, we decorated eggs and had a hunt. Here are the pics :)
We did the egg hunt at the elementary school playground. I told them they had to take a picture first. Cute.
Here is a picture of them in the dirt and mud. I've decided that's all my boys need to be happy.
One of the highlights of the trip was Kekoa and Ikaika's first experience driving. When my siblings and I were young, my step-father let us go out to the airport strip (which is a dirt road essentially and never used) to drive. It is fun memory for me so I wanted to give the boys the same thing. Here are the pics I took with my phone.
It was a great trip. We look forward to going back this summer for our annual camp-out at my grandparents summer home : )







3 comments:
Love that group shot before the egg hunt and of course the one of ka'imi with the egg!
Good news, i started putting eliana down for naps/bed without nursing her to sleep on friday and she's done great...just cries for a min or two most times and goes right down...i can't believe it. And by some miracle she's been nursing still just not falling asleep. I am so relieved and wish i'd done this months ago;)
Hope ka'imim's still doing great!
Michele add me to your list jes.tano@gmail.com I didn't know you updated til now and didn't know you set it back to private.
Anyway, that is so funny that Kekoa said he could play outside for free! :) Haha! I think it's also because it's not so dangerous and mom's place is fenced in. I am so sad that we missed out on you guys that weekend. I bet Kekoa had so much fun driving. Boys and dirt go good together huh?
P.s. Ka'imi looks so cute in the group shot, she's really smiling :)
Love that pic.
Post a Comment