#10 - So the boys - Kekoa, Ikaika, and Sepa can fulfill their brotherly potential by having a sister to protect.
#9 - So Kyle can expand his talents and finally learn how to braid hair (He agreed to do our girl's hair before we got married).
#8 - So that I (Michele) can have someone to spoil in my studio with all my tutus, boas, flowers and other girl-ly type props.
#7 -To have someone to pass on the Kiiyaa'aanii name as a first clan (this is a Navajo thing).
#6 - So Kyle and I can expand our parenting skills and fully appreciate the differences between raising both boys and girls.
#5 - To have an excuse to buy some of those cute, cute girl stuff I see when I go shopping (and to be spoiled by my mother who has a major weakness for girl things).
#4 - To have someone to try on my shoes without it looking a little strange.
home and I took off my shoes.
Ikaika loves to try on shoes - any shoes).
#3 - So we can utilize some of those Navajo names we have saved for a girl (Nizhoni: beautiful or Shandiin: sunshine).
#2 - So that Kyle can have his "Daddy's Little Girl" and I can have my daughter to be a future mother.
#1 - To bless the world and the female population with our beautiful genetic combination.
4 comments:
Very cute Michelle...I liked this post. My favourite was your number 1 as I can just imagine how beautiful she would be!!!
Girls are such fun! The other day I took the girls shopping for shoes. Lili asked me "mom, are we girl shopping?" It was so cute. Both her and Sofi couldn't get enough of trying on shoes and purses. I'm excited for all of the "girl" things we will get to do together. That said, I can't wait to have a boy. So I know how you feel a little bit. I really hope we get blessed with a boy someday. Oh, and I can't wait to see Kyle fulfill his hairdressing duties!
no doubt you need a girl. I love Nizhoni as a name... a new friend of Anna's is named that. Luckily your boys are cute cute cute!
Cute post. We do need more girls in our family. Maybe next round You, Kasandra and I will all have girls, won't that be so much fun!?
Post a Comment