By the way - do you not love the outfit he is wearing? He dressed himself. What can I say? The boy has style! Thanks again to Aunty Noreen and the Noble clan for those awesome cowboy boot slippers.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Kekoa's Castle
Kekoa loves horses, swords, dragons (with "hot stuff," aka fire) and castles. He loves to take the pillows of the couches and build a castle. He also builds castles with the dinning room chairs when I move them into the living room to clean the dinning room floor. The kid has a thing for castles. Last night while Kyle was in priesthood session I took out the Mega Legos and asked Kekoa to build a castle. Here is what he created:
I praised him and told him what a god job he did building his castle and he replied, " Yeah, its a good castle. In fact, it's perfect." Funny boy.
By the way - do you not love the outfit he is wearing? He dressed himself. What can I say? The boy has style! Thanks again to Aunty Noreen and the Noble clan for those awesome cowboy boot slippers.
By the way - do you not love the outfit he is wearing? He dressed himself. What can I say? The boy has style! Thanks again to Aunty Noreen and the Noble clan for those awesome cowboy boot slippers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:) So cute the outfit and what he said.
Post a Comment