Thursday, May 29, 2008

Nine Letter Word

To help the boys get through the week, Kyle left a small present for them to open each day with a little note. They were really not much - like a small bag of Cheetos, but the boys love it. One of the bigger presents was a well needed pair of shorts for the coming summer days. Since Kekoa loves his jeans so much (the kid sleeps in them even) Kyle got him jean shorts. I despise shorts on boys that are too short and so I told Kyle to get Kekoa a size up. Kekoa was so excited when he opened the present - but today when he actually tried it on he changed his mind. It was a little big and Celeste pointed it out. He corrected her and said, "No, I think they are too small Celeste." After all they did only make it to his calves. I told him that he could just take them off and he agreed and said, "Yeah, these pants are dangerous." Where does this kid come up with this stuff? So funny. I guess we'll be going back to the superman outfit soon.
m
PS. Just for the record we are still working out the potty training thing. It was not the one day miracle I was hoping for, but he is improving. He is flashing the pull-ups in the pic : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pants. He looks like I did in high school. By the way, I don't know where he gets it from. Love you and miss you.

Kyle

Anonymous said...

Presents! That is so cute. Does Kyle come up with these things himself? Cause that is very creative.

Jess said...

This is funny too! :)