We just got back from Arizona for family reunion. It was such a wonderful weekend - I am so sad that it is already over. I just wanted to quickly put up some pictures from the trip and will write more later.
=We spent a night and day camping out at my grandparents summer home. I spent a lot of my childhood here and it was so fun to be able to take my kids and Kyle there to visit.

Kyle enjoyed riding my brothers horse. He was able to fulfill another one of his life goals (he has over a hundred) of riding a horse in full gallop.

I had to hold Ikaika most of the time because he was afraid of my brother's dogs. Poor thing.

Such a fun picture for me. I remember playing on these rocks so many times as a child.


4 comments:
In all seriousness, could Kyle look any tougher than on the top of that noble steed? Wow!
I have to say that this was one of the best weekends I have had in a long time. Michele's family is amazing. I absolutely love them all and am so glad that I was able to camp out in such a special place. love you all. Thanks Michele.
K
What beautiful photos you take, Michele! I can see that you love your family and love the places you've been as a child. That's really obvious in the photos, which I think is a talent all by itself--making your personal memories & loves relate-able.
Michele you are looking so beautiful! I love these pictures of you in AZ. I epecially love the absolute joy on your Aunt Corrines face. Little Sepa is soooo sweet.
Post a Comment