Monday, July 21, 2008

Sepa - 6 months




Oh my goodness! In editing these pictures (cleaning up a scratch on his nose and popping the color a little) I just wanted to squeeze this sweet little boy. He is such a sweetheart and I love looking at him. I love his big, dark brown eyes and happy smile. He is such a good baby. He is really starting to recognize faces. It is so fun to see him get so excited when I come in view. He has the greatest little squeal. He loves to talk in the morning and reach for things. I dare say he will be the most out going of the three boys - we'll see if my prediction holds true. Anyway - happy half birthday to Sepa. I love my baby boy sooooo much.

6 comments:

Jess said...

I so love his cute little squeal too. He is so adorable!! Boy does time fly, he is already looking so much older. What a handsome boy. I think he'll be the best hip-hop dancer of the three :) I love it when he bounces in the stationary bouncer thing.

Canadian Princess said...

I love the 2nd pic....love his cute face!

Melody said...

I love all your pictures! You have such beautiful boys! I love reading your blog!

Jenny said...

So cute Michele! You sure make cute babies!

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

After 3 boys, you totally deserve a 'good baby'-i'm sure the others were good also. What a cutie!!! Hey, what program do you use to edit ur pics? I'm debating on which program to get... so far, I am most comfortable using photoshop.

j janell cf said...

he is so cute! amazing pictures...