three boys in the tub.....
{picture not added - didn't want my bare boys on the internet}
Sunday morning I gave Kekoa and Ikaika a bath. Sorry, sometimes that Saturday preparation doesn't get all done - plus if I bathe them the day before they are already stinky by the time church comes. What can I say, they are boys.
Anyway, I finished washing the two and was just holding Sepa as I watched them play. Sepa couldn't take his eyes off them so I decided to strip him down and plunk him in. He absolutely loved it. He kicked his feet like he was ready to swim already. It was so cute. Now I just wish I had caught a bit of it on video. But at least I snapped a quick shot.
My three boys. So cute. Whenever I see them in the tub I always think of how they really look like they came from the same palate.
No comments:
Post a Comment