Today Sepa sat up by himself for the first time. I declared it today because he finally did it with out the support of his tummy. We have been practicing (I am anxious for him to be able to entertain himself a little more), but he would always lean too far forward. Today he did it sitting straight up. I got my camera, but this was the only shot I dared to take - he would have toppled over for sure the second I left him alone. Doesn't he have a cute head of hair?


This is the position he likes the most right now- he is pretty quick at rolling from his back to his tummy. It is really time to get him in his crib. Cute boy - even when his hair reminds me of a China-man's hat (there will be a haircut post very soon).
m
1 comment:
ahhh, he is so cuuute. growing up, he looks like Kekoa
Post a Comment