


Though it looks like snow covering our entire living room, it is actually Styrofoam the boys pulled to pieces. They had a blast doing it. If I knew it was going to take 45 minutes to clean up, I might not have let them go on so. Oh, the things we do with a blog post in mind. . . There were other things that made it feel like Christmas. Along with the "snow" came four packages in the mail (a birthday present for Kyle, some petticoats for my studio and packaging for my new logo). I also got my hair done, took the boys to $2 Tuesdays at the dinosaur museum and picked up a new-to-me Ipod off of craigslist. It w as a crazy event-filled, but fun day.
1 comment:
We had fun at the museum with you. I wish we could hang out more often. Oh, and I'm sure glad it wasn't me cleaning up that Styrofoam. =)
Post a Comment