Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyle!

(So blogger is not on the same time zone. I wanted the Happy Birthday to be under August 28th - I am not staying up to 1:00am to re-post. Just pretend it says August 28th).

I realized I don't have many pictures of Kyle - I had to go back far to find one - gatta do better with that. Anyway, today is the day - the big 3-0. Happy Birthday Sweetheart! We love you!!! I'll post again for this special occasion : )

3 comments:

ToddS said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!!! I hope you have a great day. See you in September.

Melody said...

Cute Family! Happy b-day Kyle! Hope you are all doing well!

AmyLyn said...

Hey, guess what I just learned? You can change the date of the post! At the bottom of the post, before "publish post" there's a little blue option called "Post Options", and you can change the post date before or after you post! I do it all the time because I want the documention to be accurate of the time, and I'm not always close to a computer or downloadable pictures...good luck!