Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bouncing Back

Today's Joy School went a lot better - thank goodness. We had fun singing songs, learning the 'rules' of Joy School and doing an art project. I look forward to many more fun days : )
Here is Kekoa's masterpiece. I was so impressed that he created it so well. The project was to cut shapes out and then glue them together to make a picture. The only piece I cut out was the orange circle when I was demonstrating what to do. I think he has great potential in the area of creativeness and art.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Just cute, he did such a good job :) I can't wait til Kono can actually make a picture, all he does is scribbles. So fun!

The Aulava Family said...

I'm glad thing worked out. Good job, Michele.

Rae said...

That photo above is just darling!! And his creation is so smart and cute. He definitely has potential. :)