Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How Does She Do It?


I honestly don't know how my sweet wife does everything she does. I got home from class last night and told Michele to leave the boys with me while she ran some errands that she wasn't able to get around to. I wanted time with the boys and I also wanted to give Michele a break. I kid you not, she was gone only one hour and I was exhausted by the time she got home. Kekoa and Ikaika are Tasmanian Devils and Iosepa was a constant fountain of spit-up fun. I played with them for about 30 minutes and then I was beat. They wanted to keep going at a high pace and wanted me to hold them each every minute. The feeling that came over me was similar to the other times I was alone with the boys.....I am a weak person and I love my wife. I don't know how she is able to get anything done and yet she does.

Michele is Wonder Woman!!

I absolutely love her and am grateful for such an understanding, patient, loving and talented companion.

K

4 comments:

Canadian Princess said...

You're too cute Kyle! I have to admit your wife is pretty amazing!!!

Jess said...

hahaha, I didn't even notice when I first looked at it that you had cropped the face out and added Michele's face in. Cute idea :)
I surely agree with you though. I was thinking about Michele and Kasandra today as I was driving home and thought man, they are such hard workers being such great mothers!

The Aulava Family said...

michele is pretty great. loved the picture.

hulbert said...

What a great post! I couldn't agree more, Michele is amazing. No wonder Kekoa loves super heros.