Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Baby Baby





Sepa is growing up on me.
I gave him a bath tonight and he could not stop splashing the water in front of him. It was like he was trying to catch it before it got away. It was so cute. He didn't even care that he was splashing his face.
After his bath we played in the boys room until bedtime. Sepa had a blast watching the boys - as he usually does. He is not crawling yet and I am trying to encourage him to meet that next milestone. Today he was trying to reach a toy far in front of him as he was sitting. He stretched by laying flat with his legs still stretched in front of him. I helped him turn one leg around so that he could reach further. As we were playing in the boys room he found a toy he wanted to get. I was so excited to see him reach, stop and turn his leg back as I had shown him before. So fun to see him progress and learn.

No comments: