Today we met Kyle for part of his lunch break. It was a nice treat since we do not see him everyday for lunch as we did once upon a time when life was a little simpler. Now Kyle is further into his career, we live a bit further away from UVU in our new place and loading up three kids is a bit of a chore. Anyway -maybe one day it'll happen again. It was nice while it lasted.
But today we loaded up, picked up Kyle and ran an errand (a quick trip to Deseret Book to check out a painting we are getting from mom for our anniversary). Afterward we stopped by a Peruvian restaurant, La Carretta. I have had Peruvian food once before and enjoyed it both times. This time was that much better though because of the good company of my sweet husband and sometimes crazy kids (Sepa was diggin' the food). I love doing spontaneous things like that from time to time. Most of all I just love to be with my family.
m
1 comment:
we love to eat there, correction, I love to eat there, Jeane just likes it. I get the marinated steak, and Jeane gets the Milanesa. We also share a 2 litre of Guarana. I haven't been there in a while. Let us know next time!!
-Maka
Post a Comment