Tonight Kyle & I went on a short date together. It was just for a quick dinner, but we enjoyed the little break. I took Kyle to this little restaurant I heard of called Dew. It was one of the most fantastic dinners we have had in a long, long time. Their menu is simple, serving Vietnamese inspired sandwiches, rice & noodle bowls and incredible smoothies. If you are not afraid to step outside the common and safe world of burgers and fries you'll really enjoy this place. Here' s a link to their menu. And if you go on my recommendation and don't like what you order - bring your leftovers to me. It is located near BYU at 669 East 800 North. Enjoy.m
PS. Just for the record, I loved what I had - a Chinese BBQ pork Banh Mi sandwich and a taro smoothie. Yum. I am salivating just writing about it.
2 comments:
mmmmmmm....sounds yummy, now we know where to grind when we go back up. Taro smoothie sounds refreshing.
I absolutely loved it. I think this is one of my new favorite places. I miss you honey. When I get home from Denver, I'll take you to the DEW for a nice taro smoothie and a Chinese BBQ Banh Mi sandwich. Love you.
Kyle
Post a Comment