Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I love . . .

• snuggling during nap time as the boys hold my arm.

• Sepa's smiles when he sees me walk into the room

• Ikaika's prayers as he blesses everyone and everything (the other day I tried to get him to finish his prayer and he just kept saying, "almost").

• chubby little hands holding my face

• hearing the boys say their testimony as a part of FHE

• when all three boys pile on top of my lap (well, sometimes I love it)

• when Kekoa calls me Wonder Woman and Ikaika calls me Princess

• the sound of my boys' laughter

• slobbery kisses from Sepa

• being a mom

2 comments:

Mrs. Wright said...

I went into my Dr.'s office last week and guess what I found,...a business card with your name on it -Michelle Reyes Photography! How cool is that?!! Your talents are spreading!.....Thanks for being willing to share.

Canadian Princess said...

very sweet Michele!