Saturday, October 11, 2008

Getting Ready to Party

Kekoa's birthday is in a week and a half. His birthday party is going to be the Saturday after. Here's the invite I created for him. I was going for a simple, clean, cool look. Kekoa likes it anyway. I can't believe how old he looks. My baby is turning 4! Now its time to plan the actual party. Anyone willing to be the star guest and dress up as Batman for me? I got an adult suit of Ebay for twenty bucks.

oh, oh, oh, I forgot to mention how proud I am of the outfit Kekoa is wearing. I wanted a simple batman shirt - on ebay they were going for $15+. So I bought a three dollar shirt from Walmart, created a vector-based logo in Illustrator (my first) and put it on an iron on transfer and wallah! Batman.

6 comments:

Summer said...

oh man! Chris would totally do it if we were there, we love batman! I really wish Kai could hang out with your boys like he used to in nursery, they are just the sweetest.
I miss you guys so much!

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

I love your invite. You are so good. Oh by the way, you probably don't know me but mark ( mark burroughs) and kyle know each other. but yeah, I love the whole batman theme.

Canadian Princess said...

I love it...and love that you're going to have a live action hero at his party for him...he's going to love it!

Jess said...

Great job, I like it too! Nice clothes, Kekoa!

The Aulava Family said...

I know he looks like a boy in the pictures. I can't believe how big he has gotten. Good job on the invitation and on his shirt. You are so talented.

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

he's so big! i love illustrator! Horray for Adobe CS3!

hey, check out my blog for the invite to our Halloween party... let me know if you can make it I would LOVE it if you could come!