Monday, February 2, 2009

So, what did you do today, Honey?

Oh, we just had a little creative play with paper, tape and mommy's camera . . .



I wish I could take credit for such a ingenious idea, but alas my creative juices do not run quite so deep. I found a blog of an awesome photographer and decided to give one of his ideas a try. I was hoping it would turn out to be our valentine's card for this year - but again - that creative thought process is struggling. Maybe because it really has nothing to do with valentine's day. Oh well.

"Valentine, You've captured my heart" ?

5 comments:

Canadian Princess said...

That is just too adorable...I love it!!! Is Kekoa really taped up to the wall?

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

ok, I must admit this is one of my favorite of your pictures. its just so creative, I also really like the one of the boys for your main picture at the top.

Jess said...

hahaha, this is so funny and creative. I love it! I especially love the way Kekoa is sticking out his tongue and the way Iokaika and Sepa both have tape. Kono was sooo worried about Kekoa being taped to the wall. I also like the new home display pix of the boys. p.s. I think it could be a good Valentine's Day card, go for it.

Katie said...

so cute!

Jaclyn said...

Oh my heavens! That is hilarious!