She sure is beautiful! And I love her little face in the third pic...too cute!
Such a pretty little girl! I LOVE the third one. :)
By the way, I finally caught up with your blog.
Oh my gosh, she is so beautiful! I totally agree about your perspective on having a girl. She's a cutie. :)
Michele! She is beautiful! How wonderful it is to be able to raise a mother. So happy for you and your family!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She sure is beautiful! And I love her little face in the third pic...too cute!
Such a pretty little girl! I LOVE the third one. :)
By the way, I finally caught up with your blog.
Oh my gosh, she is so beautiful! I totally agree about your perspective on having a girl. She's a cutie. :)
Michele! She is beautiful! How wonderful it is to be able to raise a mother. So happy for you and your family!
Post a Comment