Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Entering the Wonderful World of Food

For the past few days I feel like I have been wrestling with Ka'imi when it comes to nursing.  Maybe she is going through a growth spurt.  I hope it isn't me losing my milk.  I thought maybe it was a sign that she is ready to start solid foods.  So we tried out some rice cereal tonight.  She did okay.  Most of it was just pushed out. We'll keep trying : ) And these are the pictures you get when your kids are behind the camera : )






 (I wish I had put a flower in her hair or gotten her a pink bib. She looks so much like her brothers!)

Oh, and I have to confess that this was not really her first taste of food.  I was eating some chocolate pudding one day and just couldn't help myself.  Somehow a little ended up on her lips : ) She didn't really eat it though.  Just thought I'd take a cute picture with her chocolate lipstick.  If she is anything like her mother (and grandmother) one day chocolate will be one of her best friends :  )

 
 

My little doll . . . I could just eat her : )

2 comments:

Susie said...

Well, yeah! After chocolate, I can't imagine rice cereal tasting good! She does look like your boys, in a very feminine, gorgeous sort of way.

Jess said...

Just cute! That pudding must've tasted really good to her. She is such a Reyes girl, I can really see that she is getting her own looks now. :)