I spent the last few weeks working on a new look for my photography business. Here is my new logo. If you haven't seen my blog or website for a while, go take a look : )
Remember
the song, my sister sang for me last Fall? Now you can hear it on my website : ) I love it. Let me know what you think about it all : )
1 comment:
Over the weekend, I thought I should look at your photography blog to see if you had made any changes yet (I hadn't looked at it in a long time). I loved all the new changes. So tonight, I looked at it again with the song Celeste sang and it was just icing on the cake. I am really so proud of the both of you. Celeste has an amazing voice and you are an amazing photographer/designer! I wish that I had each of your talents. :)
Post a Comment