I just need to do this - it'll make me feel better. Like my life isn't exposed to the world.
Email me reyesohana@gmail.com or leave a comment if you'd like an invite.
~michele
21 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Michele!
I love reading your blog and sharing in your beautiful family. Please invite me :)
So did she like the pudding? Love those pics of her in the bumbo. And i think kekoa (i'm guessing) did a great job with the pics!
And hopefully it's not your milk, but i've heard there are some natural things / supplements u can take to help. i'll ask my friend who took something just in case u are interested.
Michele... Nick and I love your famiy's blog. We know Kyle from growing up with him in our Stake (my husbands ward) we love reading about your family. If you don't mind we would love to be added.
Here at the Rice-Ball house we always love to see what our buddy Kyle and his sweet family is up to, so please include us....and thanks lindsayball81@hotmail.com
I would like to be invited if possible. We have met a couple of times but I danced with Kyle a couple of years in ROC and I'm a big fan of your photography :) jaimeandmelissa@gmail.com
We would love to be able to check on your family from time to time. Our email is onoforu@gmail.com This is Brooke and Keahi by the way. We want to meet little Ka'imi in person. :) She is so darling.
21 comments:
Hi Michele!
I love reading your blog and sharing in your beautiful family. Please invite me :)
-your lil sis's ganado friend: audra
:))))
if possible we would love to be invited to your blog. i really enjoy reading your blog.
I would love an invite to your blog.
juliebj@gmail.com
Don't forget us! Hope you are doing well! Kirk is now home (yah!) so we need to get together!
katiedyoung@gmail.com
If you're willing, I'd love an invite! camerae [at] gmail [dot] com
I'd love to keep reading!
nellieandbubba@hotmail.com
forgot my email:
audrafreemont06@gmail.com
:)
i would love to keep reading your blog!!
juliebrookeneff at yahoo dot com
Of course me! I need to change mine to private too. Was thinking about it last week but havn't taken the time to do it yet.
I'd like an invite please;)
So did she like the pudding? Love those pics of her in the bumbo. And i think kekoa (i'm guessing) did a great job with the pics!
And hopefully it's not your milk, but i've heard there are some natural things / supplements u can take to help. i'll ask my friend who took something just in case u are interested.
Michele... Nick and I love your famiy's blog. We know Kyle from growing up with him in our Stake (my husbands ward) we love reading about your family. If you don't mind we would love to be added.
Jordanbrookeolsen@gmail.com
Please don't forget us Michele:) We'd love an invite to your blog! I LOVE seeing your beautiful photography of your beautiful family!
crystaltewa@hotmail.com
Here at the Rice-Ball house we always love to see what our buddy Kyle and his sweet family is up to, so please include us....and thanks lindsayball81@hotmail.com
I would like to be invited if possible. We have met a couple of times but I danced with Kyle a couple of years in ROC and I'm a big fan of your photography :)
jaimeandmelissa@gmail.com
We would love to keep tabs on your family!!
hey we'd love to stay in touch
ashley@shupe.net
Yes, please invite me :) Thanks Michele. Your blog is always one of my favorites!
We would love to be able to check on your family from time to time.
Our email is onoforu@gmail.com
This is Brooke and Keahi by the way.
We want to meet little Ka'imi in person.
:) She is so darling.
we'd like to be added if that's okay. :)
samuelcrowfoot@gmail.com
please please invite us
I'd like an invite! hawaiiliss@yahoo.com
Post a Comment