So today was our first day of
Joy School. I volunteered to be the first mom to teach thinking it would help Kekoa get use to the idea and be excited about it all. Well - in his case, it was just a hair short of a disaster. He had major meltdown and was crying more than half the time. I felt bad for the other students (these two sweet girls) who didn't know what to think or do. But we persevered and will try again on Thursday. As they say - try, try again.... sigh.
3 comments:
I have found that kids act out more when they are having school at their own home. At least that is what a handful of us moms discovered when we did a "joy school" last year. A little angel for the other moms and a little headache for their own mom!
Good Luck!
Kudos to you for doing that!! I'm impressed! And I'm sure Kekoa will adjust quickly. :)
Sorry to hear it didn't go as well as you'd hoped. Can I ask what Joy School is though?
Post a Comment