Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Roses are Red

Violets are Blue
Sugar is Sweet
But not like my Hubby.
(okay so I am no poet... oh well)

Kyle got me a couple dozen roses for our anniversary. I just wanted to take a picture of them to remember just how beautiful they were. We are off this weekend to Park City to celebrate our anniversary (last weekend was just a little to crazy to make it happen). We both look forward to a little get-away from the craziness of life.

3 comments:

Brooke and Ben said...

Happy anniversary!! We really love you guys! I found your blog through Marc and Casey's, and love reading your posts! I was laughing so hard at the funny things your little ones have said!! :) So cute! Our blog address is www.benbrookekamalu.blogspot.com

Congrats on 5 years!!
Brooke kamalu

Katie said...

Fun times! Do you need help with your kids?

Jess said...

Beautiful roses. You two are so romantic doing things like running off for a night or so, or maybe we're just so un-romantic that it makes it seem that way. Have fun!