
Hooray, Daddy's home! We are so happy and relieved. We went to the airport last night to pick him up. As we waited for him in the park-n-wait area we were nearly giddy, we were so excited he was almost home. When we pulled up to the curb where he was waiting, Kekoa jumped out of his car seat and jumped into Kyle's arms with the loudest squeal you ever heard. I would have done the same if there weren't 30 people watching. Anyway, we are so happy our home has Daddy back in it. Life is just better with him around.
2 comments:
Thank you for continually helping me love life more fully and appreciate the blessings of my precious family in greater abundance! You are an inspiration to me Michele and I am honored to be your friend.
I'm realizing how small this world is! I was looking and oogling at your photography blog and saw a little one who's parents we know. Andrew Hillstead, Ryan works with his dad and I used to visit teach his mom! How random!!
Post a Comment