This morning I was setting up my studio for a session that was coming. Sepa, my little shadow, was there just checking things out. He saw that the closet door was slightly open and went inside to explore. He gave the sound he makes when he wants something (I wish I could record it for this blog). I realized he remembered the bag of M&Ms I gave him the last time as a bribe to sit still while as I took some pictures. I gave him a couple pieces and he took them in his hand and went and sat down in front of my lights. It made me laugh to think he thought if he got the candy he had to take a picture. Not wanting to waste an opportunity I grabbed my camera, turned on my lights and snapped away. Not bad for a last second shoot. And if you love the styling product it is called Y-O-G-U-R-T. You can get it in the dairy isle. I hear it is great for the scalp.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Conditioning
This morning I was setting up my studio for a session that was coming. Sepa, my little shadow, was there just checking things out. He saw that the closet door was slightly open and went inside to explore. He gave the sound he makes when he wants something (I wish I could record it for this blog). I realized he remembered the bag of M&Ms I gave him the last time as a bribe to sit still while as I took some pictures. I gave him a couple pieces and he took them in his hand and went and sat down in front of my lights. It made me laugh to think he thought if he got the candy he had to take a picture. Not wanting to waste an opportunity I grabbed my camera, turned on my lights and snapped away. Not bad for a last second shoot. And if you love the styling product it is called Y-O-G-U-R-T. You can get it in the dairy isle. I hear it is great for the scalp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
he is so cute, I love his little lips, very sexy. hehe
He really looks Poly in this pix, I thought you styled his hair for him. :) Just cute how he remembered the M&M's. He's so handsome.
THAT IS SO CUTE!!! I love that he took the M-n-M's as his cue for photos! :) What a gorgeous baby he is.
Ha! Thanks for the correct spelling Jess. I thought MNM looked weird!
m
Post a Comment