


We were in the house most of the day, but the boys needed a little break so we spent time outside while dinner was cooking. Thankfully, there was some wind and heavy clouds to cool us down. Then came some sprinkles of rain. All three boys had a blast running around on the driveway as the rain came down. I wanted so bad to take a picture to remember how cute they were. So I covered my new baby (my camera) with a jacket and played paparazzi and snapped away without looking through the view finder. When the rained stopped I took a few more.
Sepa was so cute. He loved the rain. I love watching my three boys enjoy the simple things in life.
1 comment:
That sure looks like fun! Kono is going to be sad to not see Koa this weekend. He asks for him often.
Post a Comment